National Council of Educational Research And Training (NCERT) announced recruitment notification for the post of 50 Computer Typists & DTP Operator vacancies.
Organization : National Council of Educational Research And Training (NCERT)
Job location: New Delhi
Name of the post: Computer Typists & DTP Operator
No of vacancies:
- Computer Typists: 20
- DTP Operator: 30
- Computer Typists: 12th Pass or equivalent examination from a recognized Central/State Boards Knowledge of Computer Application and Knowledge of typing (bi-lingual) Typing Speed of 35 w.p.m. in English and 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer which corresponds 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depression for each word.
- DTP Operator: Graduation , One year Diploma/Certificate course in desktop publishing from a recognized Institute Age limit: Below 30 years relaxation is permissible 5 years for SC/ST and women candidates, 3 years for OBC, and 10 years for physically challenged candidates.
- Computer Typists: Not Specified
- DTP Operator: Rs. 23000 / month
Selection process: Based on Skill Test
How to apply
- Eligible candidates interested in the post may attend walking-in- skill test with their application in prescribed format only. The format is attached with this advertisement and also available in the NCERT website: http://www.ncert.nic.in/announcements/vacancies/vacancies.html
- Candidates are advised to appear for skill test along with testimonials in originals and a set of self-attested photocopies of the same on 12 & 13th June 2017 at 9.30 a.m. in the below address.
Dates to Remember ( Walking Skill Test) :
Computer Typists: 13/06/17
DTP Operator: 12/06/17
Important links given below: