Ministry of Finance announced recruitment notification for the recruitment of 643 Assistant Accounts Officer vacancies, Ministry of Finance plans to recruit B.Com,M.Com,.MBA candidates for the post of Assistant Accounts Officer. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Ministry of Finance before 26/2/2017. The application form is available on the official portal that is www.finmin.nic.in.
Ministry of Finance
Official Website :
Name of The Posts:
Assistant Accounts Officer
Total No Of Posts:
- 643 Posts
The job hunters has to be an employee with a designation of AAO in level 8 of 7th CPC. AAO (civil)/ SAS or equivalent passed officials. SAS passed applicants awaiting promotion can also apply.
Maximum age limit is 56 as on 27th January 2017. Age relaxation and clear information about MFCGA Recruitment 2017 will place in official website.
Rs.9300 to Rs.34800 with grade pay of Rs.4800
Based on marks obtained in Written Exam/Interview
Visit the official website for applying MFCGA Recruitment 2017. Complete details and documents need to provide before closing date of application process.
Steps to Apply Ministry of Finance AAO Recruitment 2017:
Visit the official site “www.finmin.nic.in”.
- Check for the applying post “advertisement”.
- Click on it (it will be downloaded to your PC or Laptop).
- The advertisement will be in PDF format.
- The application form will be at the end of notification.
- Take print of the application form.
- Fill the form and submit it with attesting all essential documents.
- Advertisement Release Date: 27th January 2017
- Online Application Process Begins On 27th January 2017
- Online Application Process Ends On: 26th February 2017