Directorate General Border Security Force (BSF), has invited applications for the recruitment of 157 Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) & Head Constable (Ministerial) vacancies in Ministry of Home Affairs.
Applying Agency- BSF
Central Government Jobs
Anywhere in Indian Territory and abroad
Total No. of Vacancies
A) Head Constable (Ministerial): 121 posts
- Unreserved (GEN) – 121
- OBC- 00
B) Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno): 36 posts
- Unreserved – 00
- Other Backward Class – 00
- Schedule Caste – 00
- Schedule Tribe – 24
For ASI (Steno) Post:
- Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) Examination from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Shorthand speed should be 80 words per minute in English OR 80 words per minute in Hindi.
- Transcription of dictation on Computer in 50 minutes for English OR Transcription of dictation on Computer in 65 minutes for Hindi.
For HC (MIN) Post:
- Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) Examination from a Govt. certified Board or University.
- Typing Speed: 35 words per minute in English OR 30 words per minute in Hindi
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2017)
- For General Category: above 18 years and below 25 years.
- For OBC Category: above 18 years and below 28 years.
- For SC/ ST Category: above 18 years and below 30 years.
Pay Scale (per month)
- For ASI (Steno) Vacancy: Pay Band Rs. 05,200/- to 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 02,800/-.
- For HC (MIN) Vacancy: Pay Band Rs 05,200/- to 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 02,400/-.
Candidates should pay Rs.100/- by a crossed Bank Draft Postal Order in favour of authority to whom the application is addressed, payable at respective SBI/ Post office at the location. No fee for SC/ ST/ Women/ Ex-Servicemen and Departmental (BSF) candidates.
The final selection of applicants will be done based on their marks scored in the following procedures:
First Phase – Written Examination
- OMR Based screening Test
- Descriptive Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Shorthand Speed Test
- Typing Speed Test
- Medical Examination
- Final Result
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format along with Self attested copies of certificates/ testimonials as proof of educational qualification, date of birth, caste, experience, two passport size photo graph, two self addressed envelops size 25×12 cms duly affixed postage stamps worth Rs.40/- to the concerned address given in notification on or before 02-01-2017 & 16-01-2017 for remote areas.
Ways to fill bsf.nic.in Application Form
- go through this website bsf.nic.in
- Then Click on “Recruitment” .
- Now, you get a new page having several links.
- Candidates need to select suitable link and required to hit on that.
- Go through details and information carefully.
- Then, download application form and fill it with mandatory details in correct manner.
- Fix relevant documents, certificates in support of age, caste, educational qualification, etc along with a recent passport size photograph.
- At last, send it to the address stated below before the last date in an envelope super scripted from top by “Name Of Post Applied For…………………”
Important dates to remember
- Notification Released Date: 23rd November 2016
- Starting Date for Online Submission of Application Form: 03rd December 2016
- Last Date for Registration of Online Application: 03rd January 2017
For Similar Jobs Click here