NHM Arogyakeralam Recruitment 2016 for Junior Consultant & Ayurveda Therapist Posts
NHM Arogyakeralam Jobs Notification:
National Health Mission (Arogyakeralam), Ernakulam invited eligible candidates to apply for the post of Junior Consultant and Ayurveda Therapist under the District Health & Family Welfare Society, Ernakulam. Posts are purely on Contractual Basis, initially for the period of 03 (three) months which may be further extended. The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format so as to reach on or before 30 November 2016 up to 05:00 PM.
Last Date of Application: 30 November 2016 up to 05:00 PM
Date of Interview: 3 December 2016
NHM Arogyakeralam Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Consultant – 1 Post
- Ayurveda Therapist – 1 Post
- Junior Consultant: Candidates should have Master’s Degree with Post- Graduate Diploma in the field of Journalism.
- Ayurveda Therapist: Possess Matriculation or Higher Secondary (SSLC/ 10+2) Pass and Diploma in the respective discipline of Ayurveda Therapist.
- Junior Consultant: 03 years
- Ayurveda Therapist: 02 (two) years
Age Limit: Not exceeding 36 years as on 01 December 2016. (OBC/ SC/ ST/ Govt. Servants/ PWD Candidates & Others: As per norms).
Selection Procedure for NHM Arogyakeralam Junior Consultant & Ayurveda Therapist Jobs:
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test and/ or Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
Eligible candidates can apply to the posts with the complete bio- data on plain paper in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents as required so as to reach to the office of the District Programme Manager, National Health Mission (Arogyakeralam), No.9, Anchorage, Palilyil Lane, Cochin – 682 016 on or before 30 November 2016 up to 05:00 PM.