Applications are invited for Civil Excise Officer (Trainee) posts in Excise Department . Eligible and interested candidates can apply via online before 14.12.2016 .
Application must be submitted online through the official website of the Commission after “ONE TIME REGISTRATION”(thulasi psc registration).Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
Name of Post
Number of vacancies District wise
- Thiruvananthapuram Anticipated Vacancies
Method of Appointment
Note:In the case of a candidate belonging to the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes the minimum height shall be 160 cms and the minimum chest measurement shall be 76 cms with a minimum expansion of 5 cms.
- Physical fitness can be certified by a Medical Officer not below the rank of an Assistant Surgeon as to his physique fitness and capacity for active outdoor work. The Medical Certificate has to be produced as and when called for.
- Must be certified to possess the visual standards specified below without glasses Right Eye Left Eye .
(a) Distant Vision 6/6 Snellen 6/6 Snellen
(b) Near Vision 0.5 Snellen 0.5 Snellen
(c) Each eye must have full field of vision, Colour blindness, squint or any other morbid condition of the eyes or lids or either eye will be deemed to be a disqualification
- Must be free from apparent physical defects like knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein, bow legs, deformed limbs, irregular and protruding teeth, defective speech and hearing.
- Medical Certificate form a Medical Officer not below the rank of an Assistant Surgeon/Junior Consultant should be produced at the time of Physical Efficiency Test/Endurance Test and should be uploaded in their Profile at the time of Certificate Verification.
How To Apply
Important Dates To Remember
- Candidates can download Admission Ticket for 15 days from this date.
- Candidates who have downloaded the Admission Ticket will alone be permitted to attend the examination.