Reserve Bank of India Recruting 610 vacant seats of Assistant Vacancies.
RBI was established in the year 1935 ad it was nationalized in the year 1949. It is the central bank of the country and it controls and governs the financial sector of our country. It acts as a bank of all state and national banks.
Name & Total Posts
Assistant- 610 Vacancies
State wise Vacancies
1. Ahmedabad -30
2. Bangalore- 35
3. Bhopal -40
4. Bhubaneswar- 20
5. Chandigarh- 38
6. Chennai- 25
7. Guwahati- 2
8. Hyderabad -31
9. Jaipur- 20
10. Jammu -10
11. Kanpur &Lucknow-52
12. Kolkata- 35
13. Mumbai -150
14. Nagpur 20
15. New Delhi- 25
16. Patna- 22
17. Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi- 30
Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree with good academic record at least minimum 50% marks from recognized University or Institutions and must have the knowledge of word processing on Computer.
Candidates should have age from 20 to 28 years .
Relaxation in age will be given according to the rules of government to the reserved category candidates as follow:
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST) By 5 years, i.e. up to 33 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) By 3 years, i.e. up to 31 years.
Rs. 13,150- 34,990 per month including other allowances.
For Department candidates have no fees but for GEN/ OBC Rs.450 and for ST, PWD, EXSM, & SC Category only Rs.50 paid through online mode.candidates have to bear Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges.
Selection on the basis of online main examination and interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of Reserve Bank of India.
How To Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at Reserve Bank of India website i.e. www.rbi.org.in. on of before 28th November 2016
Steps To apply For RBI Recruitment
- Visit to the official website of Reserve Bank of India that is “www.rbi.org.in”.
- Now select and open the “Recruitment related Announcements” tab from the homepage.
- Then hit on the link of “Recruitment for the post of Assistant”.
- Read the entire content carefully.
- Fill Online Application Form correctly and mention each detail in respective manner.
- Upload scanned copy of passport size photograph, signature and all the important documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Now submit the application form before the closing date.
Important Dates to Remember
- Online Application Available Date :7th November 2016 to 28th November 2016
- Payment of Examination Fees (Online) :7th November 2016 to 28th November 2016
- Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative) :December 23 & 24, 2016
- Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative) :January 2017
Important links :