Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitments
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has published notification for the recruitment of Assistant Commissioner, Principal, PGTs, TGTs, Misc Categories of Teacher & TGTs (III Language) vacancies.
Eligible candidates may apply online from 10-09-2016 to 09-10-2016.
Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below, Read the official advertisement before apply
Job Type: State Govt Jobs
Name of the Posts
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
- TGTs: 660 Posts
- Misc Categories of Teacher: 235 Posts
- TGTs (III Language): 255 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner: 02 Posts
- Principal: 40 Posts
- PGTs: 880 Posts
- Candidates should possess Master’s Degree in Humanities/ Science/ Commerce for TGTs
- Master’s Degree with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. or equivalent Teaching Degree for Misc.Categories of Teachers.
- Post Graduate M.Sc. Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject and Master’s Degree in Hindi/ Physics/ Applied Physics/ Electronic Physics/ Relevant Subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate for Post TGTs (III Language) & Principal
- Degree Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in English as an Elective Subject/ Maths/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Relevant Subjects with at least 50% marks for Assistant Commissioner & PGTs from a recognized University.
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) 35 Years
- Miscellaneous Categories Teachers,TGT (Third Language Teachers),Assistant Commissioners 45 Years
- Principals 35 to 45 Years
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) 40 Years ….For post wise age criteria please check out detailed advertisement.
- Assistant Commissioners Rs. 15600 – 39100/-With 7600/- Grade Pay’
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) Rs. 9300 – 34800/-With 4800/- Grade Pay
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) Rs. 9300 – 34800/-With 4600/- Grade Pay
Candidates will be selected based on written examination & interview.
Candidates should pay Rs. 1500/- for Post No. 01 & 02 and Rs. 1000/- for Post No. 03 to 06 through online. Application fee will be exempted to SC/ ST/ PH and Women Candidates.
How to ApplyEligible candidates may apply online through the website www.nvshq.org/ www.mecbsegov.in from 10-09-2016 at 800 hrs to 09-10-2016 by 2400 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online2. Select the desired post in Latest News3. Click on Online Application Form4. Read all instructions & Fill all the Details5. Check once before submit the form6. Now take a print out of online application for future reference
Important DatesStarting Date to Apply Online : 10-09-2016 by 08:00 hrsLast Date to Apply Online: 09-10-2016 by 24:00 hrsLast Date to Payment of Fee in Bank through E Challan :14-10-2016Date of Written Test (Tentative) In the month of November/ December, 2016